Manuka honey is renowned for its unique flavor, health benefits and medicinal properties not found in ordinary honey.
You’re Going To Love It’s Unique Flavor & Wellness Benefits.
Our Manuka Honey has a wonderfully pleasant flavour, with a medium sweetness and faint herbal taste.
It’s the queen of all honeys in both taste and wellness benefits, boasting a wide range of therapeutic effects – from treating respiratory tract infections to healing gastritis naturally.
If you’re a busy person, you’ll love to hear that our honey has a tonic, energizing action, helping to fight fatigue.
- The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of our Manuka honey make it well suited for treating and relieving the symptoms of colds, sore throats, coughs, mild upper respiratory infections, heartburn and indigestion.
- Scientifically researched and clinically proven to support wound healing and reduce the risk of infection – providing relief for a number of skin conditions such as burns, skin ulcers, psoriasis, eczema, cold sores and minor wounds.
- Powerful antioxidant activity which may protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
- Encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract and help to maintain healthy gut flora.
- Reducing inflammation and boosting the immune system.
- Supports the management of antibiotic-resistant infections.
- Managing and treating eye and ear infections.
- Managing skin conditions such as acne. Using Manuka honey as a natural face mask regularly, helps clear excess sebum, clear pores and reduce bacteria numbers.
- Treat minor cuts, scrapes and burns by covering the affected area in a thin layer of Manuka honey. The honey will fight infection and speed up the healing process.
- Apply a thin layer of Manuka honey to the skin to treat skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema and hives. Allow to sit on skin for 10 minutes before washing off. Repeat this daily for best results.
(Especially great as a face mask for managing acne!)
- Swallow a teaspoon of Manuka honey to soothe a sore throat or at the first sign of a cold or flu. Manuka honey may help to stop the growth of harmful bacteria, boost the immune system and reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Help to soothe digestive issues or acid-reflux with the anti-inflammatory benefits of Manuka honey.
- Sleep tonic – Take 1tbsp of raw honey before bed on an empty stomach to replenish liver glycogen and create stable glucose levels for hours so that you fall asleep fast, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
- Consuming a small amount of Manuka honey daily may help to manage and reduce the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Manuka honey may help to relieve the symptoms of gingivitis and reduce plaque.